- 75 g buckwheat flour
- 150 g ground almonds
- 50 g coconut oil melted
- 50 g coconut sugar (or cane sugar)
- 140 g almond butter
- 70 ml maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 bars of dark chocolate, in chunks
- 1 pinch of salt
Around 7 Cookies
Rich in Fibre
- Preheat oven on 170 C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food process, except from the chunks of chocolate. Mix the ingredients until well combined. Add chunks of dark chocolate to the dough using your hands.
- Roll the mixture into 7 big cookies (or more if you like them smaller).
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Wait until they are cool to eat them, ENJOY!