- 3/4 cup of quinoa flakes
- 3/4 cup of gluten-free oat flakes
- 3/4 cups of nuts ( I used a mix of Brazil nuts and pecans)
- 1 cup coconut powder
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of roughly mixed sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup of dried fruits (I put cranberries, works well with sultanas), chopped
- 3 tbsp of sweetener (can be rice syrup, cane sugar of maple syrup)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp water
Rich in fiber
- First, preheat your oven on 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds with water and let it set until it forms a gel, it will take around 15 minutes.
- Poor all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them together. Set aside.
- Blend together the chia 'gel', the ripe bananas, the melted coconut oil, sweetener in a blender. Mix well.
- Poor dry ingredients over wet ingredients in the blender and blend them untill well mixed.
- Spread the batter evenly on a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes approximatively.
- Let it cool before cutting it into bars. I usually store them in a airtight container in my fridge as they contain bananas.
- ENJOY, they make a satisfying breakfast or snack!