BANANA COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
Banana coconut chia pudding made with banana, creamy coconut milk, and chia seeds. This easy recipe will take you just a few minutes to make and is perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast or snack.
If you have a sweet tooth you can also add a teaspoon of agave syrup (date syrup or maple syrup works well too).
Ok, when it comes to easy make-ahead breakfasts, chia seed pudding is always, always a winner. Not only is it packed with healthy fats and fiber to keep you feeling full, it only takes ten minutes to actually make which is the best when you are running short on time.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 small banana
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 sliced banana, for topping
- & Our almond coco nut butter balls, for topping and extra flavour :-)
- Add all of the ingredients, except the chia seeds, to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the banana and milk mixture with the chia seeds. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the chia seed mixture into a glass (or container of your choice) and place it in the refrigerator. After ten minutes, give it another stir to make sure everything is well combined.
- Leave the chia pudding in the fridge overnight. In the morning give it a good stir and then top it with sliced bananas and our almond coco nut butter balls. Enjoy!