- Wet ingredients :
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of rice syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1/3 cup of rapadura (or cane sugar)
- 26 tablespoons of chia seeds + tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup of rice milk (or any nut milk)
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- Dry ingredients :
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats (or quinoa flake)
- 11/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup of chopped dark chocolate
Rich in fiber
- First, you need to make the chia gel by mixing the water with the chia seeds.
- Let set during 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven on 160 C
- In a bowl, put the bananas in a food processor and mix them until pureed. Add then the rest of the wet ingredients and the chia gel. Mix them together. Add the dry ingredients except the raspberries and the chocolate chunks.Mix until well combined. Fold in the blueberries and the chocolate chunks.
- Grease each cup of the muffin tin. Split the mixture evenly between the cups. Sprinkle some oats on top of the mixture. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing the muffins from their mould.